U.S. clinical experiences can help you match into a U.S. residency program.
Completing a clinical experience can greatly benefit your medical education and help you on your journey to becoming a healthcare provider in the U.S. or another country.
When you participate in a clinical experience with AMO, you can expect the following benefits:
- Gain medical knowledge and skills
- Prepare for the USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, or Step 3
- Earn a letter of recommendation
- Enhance your resume/CV
- Practice professional and patient communication skills
- Experience a new and complex healthcare system
- Cultivate cultural appreciation
- Network with healthcare professionals
- Gain a mentor
- Meet global medical trainees