AMO also offers flexible virtual rotations, allowing you to rotate on your schedule.
Some of the virtual rotations we have are also flexible virtual rotations. What does this mean? It means you can select the days and times you would like to attend based on those offered by the preceptor. To view our flexible virtual rotations, click here.
These rotations share the same benefits of our virtual clinical experiences with one additional bonus—their flexibility, of course! With a flexible virtual clinical experience, you can enjoy the following benefits.
- Save Money—Avoid paying the cost of airfare, housing, meals, and daily transportation.
- Stay Safe—Rotate from the comfort of your home.
- Earn an LoR—Use this letter to apply for medical school, residency, or a future job.
- Gain Experience—Add this to your resume, CV, or a job, medical school, or Match application.
- Balance Your Lifestyle—Participate during the days and hours you are available.
To learn more about flexible virtual rotations, check out this article.